background

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thinking of You


This card was inspired by Wednesday's Eye Candy photo. It is my first designed-entirely-by-myself design and I thought it turned out pretty well! I made two versions, one of which is shown here. The only differences between the two are embellishments and placement of pop squares. I used various papers and cardstocks from the stash, and cut all the papers using my Gypsy. The Thinking of You sentiment was designed on the Gypsy, too. I printed it out using gypsy markers (purchased w/ a 40% off coupon at Joann's) and then hid the wording and cut out a rectangle. Black card is A2 sized. Here's a summary of where the elements came from:

(use real size for sizing on these)
Thinking of you: from the Stamping Solutions Cartridge 1.72" x 1"
Rectangle around words: Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge 2" x 1.5"
Yellow Border: Accent Essentials Cartridge 5.5" x .75"
Green cardstock panel: Plantin Schoolbook rectangle 5" x 3.5"
Flower and shadow: Gypsy Wanderings 3.0"
Green and grey/black scrolled circles ---hmmmm. Can't seem to find

Black buttons for one card and mini black brads for the other. Flower is pop dotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment