background

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Temptation Tuesday

During work days, I have very little time to create! Between trying to squeeze in exercise, socializing with my family, tending to life, and maybe indulging in some sleep, there doesn't seem to be too much time for the arts.

Regardless, during break at work today, I was able to sign up for this:

I have been researching scrapbooking kit of the month clubs for some time now, trying to decide if I wanted to commit. But, to be honest, I didn't want to have a huge money commitment tied up in a kit I may or may not like. So, the nice thing about the SEI is they have a mini kit one month, and a big kit the next, both for under $30 AND you can skip a shipment if you don't like the preview. So, I'll report back with a review once I get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment