background

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Get Sketchy Challenge #61

I love the Get Sketchy challenges. This week is #61:



My creation papers are from DCWV Summer Dreams.

I layered a 5 1/2" circle onto an 8 1/2 x 5.5 rectangle using my gypsy and then tri-folded to A2 size. Both the card shape and the circle are from Gypsy Wanderings. The round circle w/ the little holes is from Stamping Solutions cartridge cut at 3" and then it is just layered under the paper border. I used my Pfaff to stitch a border on the circle edge of the card and then layered from there. The little button is stitched on with weaving thread; it keeps the card closed. The sentiment is a sizzix rub-on. I initially had a vellum quote, but the glue showed through! Wah! It was so cute, too. Well, I learned something from that. I need clear vellum adhesive ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment