background

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm New Here

Ahhh...the proverbial blank slate. Don't you love that? I'm quite possibly the newest papercrafter in the universe, but I do have a long and honorable history of jumping into new things rather wholly. No half-hearted efforts going on here. And, I like toys. So, after being enabled my "mini-me" SW, who is a scrapbooker. I can see myself doing some scrapbooking, but cards and home dec are really my initial interests. All subject to change, of course.









So, without further ado, meet the little family: This is a compilation of my three-ring circus. Read more about them in my profile ; )











That's the Mister and me last summer at Crater Lake. It is also SW's finger in the photo. I'm too lazy to crop it out, so stay it must.





The goal for this blog is to document my growth as a crafter and to have a visual diary of my creations. So, onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment