background

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Confessions and a Baby Card

Here's the thing. I'm addicted to the Cricut and Gypsy. That's all there is to say about that, except maybe my family thinks I'm crazy...and they know I'm getting very little else done (I did pay a few bills today...sheesh!)

Latest creation is a baby card for my niece, who is expecting a little boy in December. I knit the little guy an aran sweater, and here's the card to go with it.




I used the gypsy (of course) to weld together a scroll from the Home Accents cartridge to a rectangle from Gypsy Wanderings. (Card is A2 size). Then, I added the Baby border from Gypsy wanderings, cutting out the shadow on the card, and then cutting the regular border from cardstock. The cardstock is one from ColorBok from Wal-mart, and the large polka dot is My Mind's Eye. The small polka is another ColorBok. Ribbon is grosgrain from Joann's.

No comments:

Post a Comment