background

Sunday, November 28, 2010

More Notepad Covers

I'm still waiting for owires to arrive (Monday, says UPS), however, I did make a number of covers, all ready to be bound and finished.  I love these so much!  So easy, but pack such a visual punch, and useful, too!






Notepad Cover Details:
chipboard is Close to My Heart My Creations Cube, with square divided (I use a rotary cutter to do this)--each cube makes three complete notepad cover sets
blue papers are all from CTMH level 2 Magnifique pack
aqua paper is from SEI
white/flowered paper is from My Mind's Eye
scraps for matting the monogram--2 1/4 x 3; 2x2, and 1 3/4 x 1 3/4
monogram is CTMH Baroque Alphabet clear acrylic stamp set
embellishments are CTMH pearl opaques and CTMH green/blue sparkles
ink is CTMH pacifica, chocolate, and lagoon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suz.. I have an award for you. Come by my blog at TwoPinkPeas.Blogspot.Com and grab it. Thanks for EVERYTHING!! Terri

    ReplyDelete