background

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Explosion Box Scraplift

I really love this idea that Ann from November Rose came up with--the explosion box!  She has the directions on her blog.  I had to "borrow" it to make little Christmas boxes for my adult bookkeeping students this year.  I'm forever trying to come up with a cute something for them that is adorable--and not too expensive!  Always a challenge.  So, thanks, Ann, for letting me scraplift a little.  I know my students will love them.

The front box with the ribbon is made from Close to My Heart BT duos Level II Mistletoe paper packet; I really love this paper--traditional and Christmasy, but adaptable to everyday use, too.    The other papers are from My Mind's Eye "Signature Christmas."   They are waiting to be filled with goodies before tying up with ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment