background

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monster Party

I had such a fun weekend! One of the products from said weekend was this darling little card I made at a CTMH Leadershare event. 
Isn't it cute? It was made all with Close to My Heart Products--round cardstock w/ envelope, the Party Animal Acrylix stamp pack, Hooligan Level 1 paper pack, and the ocean embellishment pack.

I have to confess, I signed up to be a CTMH consultant. Don't worry, this blog isn't going to turn into a CTMH advertisement, but they do have great products, so I've started an art blog dedicated to my CTMH creations and deals, so if you're interested, the link is at the top of this blog, so be sure to check it out.

However, I do have lots of non-CTMH stuff to show off, so this blog will continue! In fact, later on, I'll be showing off the non-CTMH stuff I did this weekend, as well as a card that LW made.

No comments:

Post a Comment